We are a change management professional services company based in New Zealand, and we help organisations think, plan, manage and engage as they travel along their change journey. We bring insight from the diverse range of public and private sectors/industries we have served.
Our Directors collectively have over 75 years’ experience in executive leadership, senior management, operational management and change management across public and private sectors, and they have also accumulated a broad range of experience in the not-for-profit sector as volunteers, committee members and change agents. This breadth and depth of expertise and experience enables us to quickly identify what organisations are trying to achieve and where they are succeeding or struggling, and to be highly independent, pragmatic in reviewing situations and providing advice through the delivery of well scoped and rigorously delivered consulting assignments. We pride ourselves on delivering advice that has 'line of sight' across policy, strategy and implementation at the forefront of our thinking and practice.
Some of the key areas where we have added value to our clients recently are:
- Development of organisational strategies, business plans and accountability documents
- Leading the delivery of operational and corporate strategies and services
- Leading and contributing to sector strategies and initiatives
- Managing a large number of successful projects as well as a smaller number of less successful ones ... and learning from them all
- Delivering policy/legislation driven change projects
- Supporting agency leadership and governance in managing both internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Preparing and reviewing Better Business Cases
- Serving as Gateway Reviewers
We like to do 'good and fun work', and do it with integrity to make a difference to the New Zealand's society and economy.
In2Excellence came together in 2014, with Matthew Burgess and Prashanta Mukherjee joining up to provide caring, customised and high quality services to clients. Pam Madgwick joined In2Excellence in late 2016, completing our core practice leadership and delivery capability establishment to provide high quality end-to-end change management services.